The Nagios Plugins team is proud to announce that nagios-plugins 2.4.1 has been released and is available for download.
- check_ntp_time: Ensure -W/-C (stratum warning/critical thresholds) are available as short options (#661)
- check_icmp: Fix “Invalid Argument” errors of FreeBSD 13.1 (#659)
- check_icmp: Fix address binding in IPv6 (#666)
- check_ntp/check_ntp_time: Fixed errors when compiling with strict aliasing (#665)
- check_ifstatus: Fixed issue where OID 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168 was queried on systems that didn’t support it (#650)
- check_smtp: Fix regression when using STARTTLS (#649, #648, #651)
- check_log.sh: Use temporary files to fix diffing for high-throughput logs (#566)
- Fixed several compile errors for upcoming clang-16 (#670)
Download Nagios-Plugins 2.4.1 here.
Thanks to all who have contributed toward this release. If you need assistance installing or using the plugins, please visit our general support forum. Bug reports, feature requests, and additional comments are welcome and may be posted on our GitHub repo.