The Nagios Plugins Development Team is proud to announce that nagios-plugins 2.1.4 has been released and is available for download.
– SNI support in check_tcp (ddbilik)
– check_disk_smb.pl: add support for -k for kerberos authentication
– check_file_age.c: allow wildcard matching
– check_http: Don’t include default Accept header if one is provided
– check_disk: added “fuse.gvfsd-fuse” to list of fs types to ignore
– check_http: Fixed non-text chunked-encoded decoding
– check_http: segmentation fault (FreeBSD)
– check_dns: Update IF_RECORD to not erase query_found
– check_http: SSL Certificate check returns 12:00:00AM <local timezone>
– check_http: -u is misleading. Changed help text
– check_file_age: does not handle filenames with space
– check_snmp: units label option outputs the label in the incorrect location
– plugins-root/check_dhcp.c: fix a potential segfault
– check_users: not correctly detecting thresholds
Download Nagios-Plugins 2.1.4 here.
Thanks to all who have contributed toward this release. If you need assistance installing or using the plugins, please visit our general support forum. Bug reports, feature requests, and additional comments are welcome and may be posted to our plugin development forum.
As part of our efforts to improve the Nagios Plugins project, we’ve moved from using the old SourceForge mailing lists for the Nagios Plugins project to a new dedicated list server. The new mailing list server runs Mailman (which is what the old SourceForge lists ran), so you should find it familiar. If you were a subscriber to one of the old Nagios Plugins mailing lists, you should have been automatically subscribed to the appropriate new list(s).
The main email list addresses for the Nagios plugins projects are now as follows:
We weren’t able to migrate list membership preferences from SourceForge, so if you prefer a digest subscription or other options, you’ll have to manage your subscription by visiting:
The Nagios Plugins team, as well as the support staff at Nagios Enterprises will be helping to provide support for anyone who has problems or questions related to compiling, installing, or using the plugins