The Nagios Plugins Development Team is proud to announce that nagios-plugins 2.1.4 has been released and is available for download.
– SNI support in check_tcp (ddbilik)
– check_disk_smb.pl: add support for -k for kerberos authentication
– check_file_age.c: allow wildcard matching
– check_http: Don’t include default Accept header if one is provided
– check_disk: added “fuse.gvfsd-fuse” to list of fs types to ignore
– check_http: Fixed non-text chunked-encoded decoding
– check_http: segmentation fault (FreeBSD)
– check_dns: Update IF_RECORD to not erase query_found
– check_http: SSL Certificate check returns 12:00:00AM <local timezone>
– check_http: -u is misleading. Changed help text
– check_file_age: does not handle filenames with space
– check_snmp: units label option outputs the label in the incorrect location
– plugins-root/check_dhcp.c: fix a potential segfault
– check_users: not correctly detecting thresholds
Download Nagios-Plugins 2.1.4 here.
Thanks to all who have contributed toward this release. If you need assistance installing or using the plugins, please visit our general support forum. Bug reports, feature requests, and additional comments are welcome and may be posted to our plugin development forum.