[Nagiosplug-devel] build error

Matthew Kent mkent at magoazul.com
Tue Dec 21 09:45:01 CET 2004

On Tue, 2004-12-21 at 09:44, Voon, Ton wrote:
> Sigh. Maybe I should have left well alone. I thought we were going to get
> better compiles with the coreutils synchronisation...
>
> Which platform is this on? I think all the detection code should be in
> m4/fsusage.m4. I'm definitely getting detection on Sol2.6 and MacOSX
> (lib/Makefile shows: "LIBOBJS =  error$U.o getloadavg$U.o mountlist$U.o
> fsusage$U.o" on Sol2.6), so maybe there's a bug on your platform (though I
> find that hard to believe). What happens if you compile coreutils 5.2.1?

Okay verified this issue on debian unstable (autoconf 2.59, automake
1.6) and fedora core 3. Was actually having trouble getting tools/setup
to finish at all, I had to copy stdbool.m4 from gnulibs into m4/.

coreutils itself compiles fine, the detection works and compiles all the
utils. I've been looking at the differences between the two and can't
spot it.

Let me know if you need anymore info. I've run out of time to figure
this out on my own as tommorow I'm leaving for a week and have to get
things in order around here :)

- Matt